NADI | INNATE FLOW QUELL BALSAM
NADI - INNATE FLOW QUELL BALSAM
(Price in Australian Dollars, shipping + GST added at checkout)
Nadi is a Sanskrit word that translates as a tube, channel, river, or flow that describes the network of channels that allow energy to travel throughout the body. There are three principal nadis in the body that go through the chakras; the body's energy centers.
NADI is a aromatic balsam for our skin sorrows
SKIN FEEL | Lustrous, powdery, and soft
AROMA | A bold and herbaceous nectar
SKINS | All
Color | Deep, dark, rich leafy forest.
APPLICATION | Apply in the evening, after water-based and oil-based serums, as your final step. Formulated to:
- Calm dry, irritated skin, from over-exfoliation chemical or mechanical, environmental aggressors, and or pollution.
- Boost skin barrier function with ceramides, oats, phospholipids, and pomegranate sterols, protecting and boosting our moisture barrier.
- Your skin barrier S.O.S.!
NADI has won 5 Beauty Short List Awards
- BEST NEW Beauty product (face) - Winner 2021
- BEST BEAUTY Product Innovation (face) - Winner 2021
- MOTHER & BEAUTY SELFCARE Editors Choice - Winner 2021
- EDITORS CHOICE - Winner 2022
- MOTHER & BEAUTY SELFCARE Editors Choice - Winner 2022
/ MULTI-PURPOSE /
NADI replaces the need for multiple products saving time but not compromising on the experience of much-needed self-care and me-time.
- OVERNIGHT MASK / Emulsifies with water, mix with a mist or essence to create a micro-emulsion treatment mask.
- EYE TREATMENT / Natural soothing multiplex reduces the appearance of puffiness and fine lines - add a soothing cool boost by storing NADI in the refrigerator.
- MAKEUP BASE / Fast-absorbing with a weightless texture that leaves a powdery non-greasy skin feel.
- COMBINE / Mix with a mist, essence, oil, cream, or a small amount of loose mineral powder to create a liquid foundation.
- HANDS + CUITCLES / Soothing dry skin on hands, cuticles, elbows, and feet.
- (Please always check with your Health Care Provider prior to use, to assess your personal medical history.)
NADI Chakra Artisan Infusion
Begins with an in-house blend of plants specifically chosen to represent each of the 7 chakras, to both realine and reset our innate flow of light (energy). Joining this exceptional blend are the ingredients chosen for their ability to quell, this synergistic combination together creates a balsam (balm).
1. ROOT CHAKRA / Energetics: Earthly grounding and physical survival.
/ ASHAGWANDA ROOT /
2. SACRAL CHAKRA / Energetics: Emotion, represents desire, pleasure, sexuality, procreation and creativity.
/ CALENDULA FLOWER /
3. SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA / Energetics: It functions as the center of energy associated with ego, the source of personal power, self-belief, and self-worth.
/ GINGER ROOT /
4. HEART CHAKRA / Energetics: For protection and healing of the heart, opening the heart, expressing, giving and receiving love, associate with lungs, heart, arms hands and thymus gland.
/ HAWTHORN BERRIES /
5. THROAT CHAKRA / Energetics: Communication, creativity, self-expression and judgement, associated with the neck, shoulders, arms, hands, thyroid and parathyroid glands. It is concerned with the senses of inner and outer hearing, the synthesising of ideas, healing, transformation and purification.
/ RED CLOVER /
6. THIRD EYE CHAKRA / Energetics: The Chakra of question, perception and knowing. It is concerned with inner vision, intuition and wisdom.
/ EYEBRIGHT /
7. CROWN CHAKRA / Energetics: Associated with the cerebral cortex, central nervous system and the pituitary gland. It is concerned with information, understanding, acceptance and bliss. It is said to be your own place of connection to God, the Chakra of Divine purpose and personal destiny.
/ HOLY BASIL (TULSI) /
Sandalwood Seed Extract infused with the botanics Plantain and Yarrow.
For a detailed, deep dive please come into our Ingredient Pantry to discover all the delicious plants we incorporate into our range of artisan skincare.
Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter^, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter^, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter^, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Isoamyl Laurate, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract*, Platonia Insignis Seed Butter^, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract*, Brassica Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fusanus Spicatus Kernel Oil*, Lecithin*, Punica Granatum Sterols, Ceramide Np, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Ubiquinone, Azadirachta Indica Seed Oil*, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Twig Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin^, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil*, Bisabolol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract*, Achillea Millefolium Extract*, Crataegus Monogyna Fruit Extract*, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract*, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract*, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract*, Withania Somnifera Root Extract*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*. Limonene, Linalool.
*Organic, ^Wild Harvested.
Linalool and D-Limonene are natural components of Essential Oils.
Contraindication - Tisserand & Young recommends caution in using blue tansy essential oil Drug interactions: Since chamazulene, farnesene and α-bisabolol inhibit CYP2D6, there is a theoretical risk of interaction between all blue chamomile oils and drugs metabolized by this enzyme. (2)
However, Bone & Mills cite the same in-vitro study and state the clinical relevance of such in vitro findings is uncertain. (24)
(2) Tisserand R, Young R. Essential oil safety. 2nd edn, Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, 2014.
(24) Bone K, Mills S. Principles and Practices of Phytotherapy. 2nd edn, Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, 2013.
A skin patch test should be undertaken prior to incorporating any new skincare product into your routine.
Patch Test - Before adding any new skincare products to your routine it is best practice to always do a patch test first. Apply TANU on an unobtrusive area of skin, under your chin, or the inside of your wrist. Wait 24 hours, and if there's no reaction, try the product on your face. Don't add any other skincare products to your routine until you've gone a full week without a reaction. This helps to ensure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs please discontinue use.
PLEASE NOTE: The ingredient list on the website is the most accurate and up-to-date ingredient list and may not match the ingredient list on the product box.
Warning: For external use only. We recommend patch testing a small area of skin first. If an adverse reaction occurs discontinue use and consult your Doctor. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
Store below 25°C/77°F.
FIFITY7KIND does not test on animals.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by regulatory authorities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
consciousness for sustainable consumption
Jar: Miron Glass [screen printed 30ml]
Lid: Urea, violet phan wad.
Label / Box: Labels are made from 'plastic waste' giving it another life, printed with plant-based ink at an Australian carbon-neutral printing manufacturer Our Boxes are FSC printed with plant-based inks. Bottle screen printed with plant-based ink.
100% of ingredients and packaging are sustainable and traceable back to the source.
All shipping material is 100% recyclable and biodegradable including cello tape and packing peanuts.
When I first used this last year I wasn&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#x2019;t sure, my skin felt really sensitive and oily so I put it away. Found it again some months ago and tried it again. Wow! My skin love&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#x2019;s it this time. It feels smooth and moisturized and it heals any blemishes that pops up! Love it.
An amazing healer
This is the most healing skincare product I’ve ever used! It calms down my skin literally overnight. It is never greasy and you need just a small amount for your whole face. The smell is amazing, calming and grounding, I keep opening the jar just to smell it from time to time 😊
It is really very special and unique, not trying to imitate any trendy things (e.g. this blue tansy story that is going on right now). I do love blue tansy products but I really appreciate the uniqness of NADI and my new pot of the blue cocoon is just waiting on the shelf because I tend to use NADI every morning and night. It just works, feels and smells like nothing else ❤️
This is the most healing product I have ever used. It heals blemishes, redness or irritation literally overnight. Never feels greasy and you need just a small amount. The smell is quite unique, calming and relaxing. I keep smelling my hands after I’ve applied NADI ☺️
I ran out of my little jar before the full size arrived and I really couldn’t wait to get it back in my routine. Even though I’ve got a full jar of the blue cocoon (which is beautiful) I really find myself reaching for NADI all the time and it works better for my skin.
NADI balm is amazing. The aroma of freshness and seaf. It is easily absorbed into the skin, leaving no wax on the face. I use my face, neck and breasts in the evening. I mix it with lavender hydrolate. It's love. Thank you.
Nadi arrived just after I had gone way overboard with exfoliation so she was put to the test straight away! I mixed a small amount of Nadi with some rose hydrosol & my skin was in heaven! Nadi is seriously a skincare lovers’ dream - the scent, the texture, the colours, the multitude of uses, & of course, the results! Such a unique product with an amazing mixture of ingredients & created with such dedication & perfection.. Day & night, Nadi had slipped perfectly into my skincare routine, & I will happily repurchase again & again.. Thank you 💚