NADI Chakra Artisan Infusion
Begins with an in-house blend of plants specifically chosen to represent each of the 7 chakras, to both realine and reset our innate flow of light (energy). Joining this exceptional blend are the ingredients chosen for their ability to quell, this synergistic combination together creates a balsam (balm).
1. ROOT CHAKRA / Energetics: Earthly grounding and physical survival.
/ ASHAGWANDA ROOT /
2. SACRAL CHAKRA / Energetics: Emotion, represents desire, pleasure, sexuality, procreation and creativity.
/ CALENDULA FLOWER /
3. SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA / Energetics: It functions as the center of energy associated with ego, the source of personal power, self-belief, and self-worth.
/ GINGER ROOT /
4. HEART CHAKRA / Energetics: For protection and healing of the heart, opening the heart, expressing, giving and receiving love, associate with lungs, heart, arms hands and thymus gland.
/ HAWTHORN BERRIES /
5. THROAT CHAKRA / Energetics: Communication, creativity, self-expression and judgement, associated with the neck, shoulders, arms, hands, thyroid and parathyroid glands. It is concerned with the senses of inner and outer hearing, the synthesising of ideas, healing, transformation and purification.
/ RED CLOVER /
6. THIRD EYE CHAKRA / Energetics: The Chakra of question, perception and knowing. It is concerned with inner vision, intuition and wisdom.
/ EYEBRIGHT /
7. CROWN CHAKRA / Energetics: Associated with the cerebral cortex, central nervous system and the pituitary gland. It is concerned with information, understanding, acceptance and bliss. It is said to be your own place of connection to God, the Chakra of Divine purpose and personal destiny.
/ HOLY BASIL (TULSI) /
Sandalwood Seed Extract infused with the botanics Plantain and Yarrow.
For a detailed, deep dive please come into our Ingredient Pantry to discover all the delicious plants we incorporate into our range of artisan skincare.
Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter^, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter^, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter^, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Isoamyl Laurate, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract*, Platonia Insignis Seed Butter^, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract*, Brassica Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fusanus Spicatus Kernel Oil*, Lecithin*, Punica Granatum Sterols, Ceramide Np, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Ubiquinone, Azadirachta Indica Seed Oil*, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Twig Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin^, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil*, Bisabolol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract*, Achillea Millefolium Extract*, Crataegus Monogyna Fruit Extract*, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract*, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract*, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract*, Withania Somnifera Root Extract*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*. Limonene, Linalool.
*Organic, ^Wild Harvested.
Linalool and D-Limonene are natural components of Essential Oils.
Contraindication - Tisserand & Young recommends caution in using blue tansy essential oil Drug interactions: Since chamazulene, farnesene and α-bisabolol inhibit CYP2D6, there is a theoretical risk of interaction between all blue chamomile oils and drugs metabolized by this enzyme. (2)
However, Bone & Mills cite the same in-vitro study and state the clinical relevance of such in vitro findings is uncertain. (24)
(2) Tisserand R, Young R. Essential oil safety. 2nd edn, Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, 2014.
(24) Bone K, Mills S. Principles and Practices of Phytotherapy. 2nd edn, Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, 2013.
A skin patch test should be undertaken prior to incorporating any new skincare product into your routine.